Blackopal is looking for a candidate to join our team responsible for the end-to-end home buying
experience. You specifically design for key moments in the home selling and buying journey.
The person will work on developing a great user experience across all platforms. Creating solutions
with a focus on elevating UI and designing stable scalable and simple codes across all platforms.
• 6-8 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial
design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
• Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
• Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
• Problem-solving aptitude
• People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong
analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier,
Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
• Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography,
composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards,
creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
• Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Create personas through user research and data
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
• Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software
• Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps,
prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related
artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
BlackOpal values its highly talented employees and offers the ideal climate for innovative,
motivated, and proactive individuals with diverse backgrounds.
Black Opal is a strategic solution-oriented venture focused on Asset Management. The USP of Black
Opal is its ability to provide capital as well as asset management expertise to real estate projects. It
is committed to provide and serve the financing and credit needs of our customers through a wide
spectrum of financial products and services. It support developers as a niche asset manager with a
unique capability of managing the entire project on a DM or through equity participation or
managing specific functions like Sales & Marketing, CRM support, Capital Structure Solution, Design
& Construction and more.
The team comprises of highly experienced professionals and our systems and SOP are designed to
create complete transparency in all transactions.
Please find us at https://blackopalgroup.in/